- What personal information do we collect
- How it may be used, and with whom it may be shared;
- Your options regarding the use of your information;
- Our security procedures that protect your information from misuse; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you have provided us.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information You Provide. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. While using our Services, we collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, including phone calls. Phone call recordings are collected as a means of quality assurance and for reference when we are addressing your legal needs. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Analytics. We may use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Hotjar, in order to better understand your use of our Services and the ways in which we can improve them. These analytics tools collect information such as the pages you visit on our website and how you interact with each page that you visit. For more information about how Google collects, uses, and shares your information, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Using Your Information. We may use the information that you have provided to us or that we have collected from your browser:
- to respond to you regarding your request for a free consultation;
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you, such as via phone, text messages, or emails;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes;
Sharing Your Information. We may share your information with our third-party business partners and service providers, such as our web hosting company and analytics providers. We may disclose personal information to comply with laws, regulations, or other legal obligations, such as to assist in an investigation, to protect and defend our rights and/or property, or the rights and/or safety of third parties, or for any additional purpose related to crime prevention. We may otherwise share your information in accordance with your consent.